The view here is always great. The beach access is good.
The problems I had are: 1) The long line to check in or get any front desk help, 2) The front desk telling us numerous times during our trip they were out of towels and to come back in 10 minutes when really towells were never ready in that time. 3) The coffee that is usually served in the lobby was almost always empty and would take a long time to be filled even when the front desk knew somebody was waiting for it. Our trip was not a "Resort" vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. Guestrooms have Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV, complimentary Continental Breakfast and meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach