My husband and I stayed at the Sea Crest for a week in June while visiting friends in Pismo Beach. It is right on the beach- (about 3 flights of stairs down), and I loved my morning walks, followed by a tasty breakfast.. The room, facing the ocean was very clean and comfortable, and the staff, especially Kim, was so friendly and helpful.
The Central coast is beautiful. A lovely spot to spend some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach