“Wonderful stay!!”

SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights in April and enjoyed it immensely. I wish to compliment Kyle at the front desk and also Amanda in the breakfast buffet area...both of these employees go above and beyond what is expected to make their guests satisfied with their stay. A tip for other guests...don't miss Ventana Grill a few doors up Price Avenue for the BEST clam chowder we have ever had!!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ondegoagain
Write a ReviewReviews (2,103)

Reviewed May 1, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the SeaCrest. I upgraded to the Signature Suite and it was well worth it. I couldn't have been happier with my room and the views. The hotel location was perfect - a perfect blend of nice grounds to enjoy with excellent views as well as quick access to a wide sandy beach for walking and playing. My stay exceeded my expectations. My only criticism was that the coffee served with the continental breakfast was a bit too weak for my liking but I am from Seattle so take that criticism with a grain of salt. I will certainly stay here each time I come back to this area.

Room Tip: I loved my signature suite room (corner unit, ocean front). I debated whether to pay the extra money...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Anonymous2306
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

I will definitely stay here again. I was there two nights on business. Quick check in and great customer service. Huge shower, hot water, spacious room, clean with comfortable bed. I think having Resort in the name might be a little misleading for some people but it's a nice hotel for a great price. The pictures online are accurate to the room I stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank bjack830
Reviewed April 26, 2012

. Made reservations for "pet friendly" and next day I was told I would have to pay min.$150.00 for being in non pet room. Misunderstanding between Expedia and SeaCrest, not my fault. Clerk at front desk very rude. View was beautiful but not worth the embarrassment.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
GMSeaCrestPismo, General Manager at SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I am extremely sorry for the rude service you received in regards to the miscommunication between Expedia and the hotel. You are absolutely right, this is not your fault. And I am glad we did not charge you the $150.00 pet fee. We are a pet friendly hotel with specific guestrooms and services for your dog. Each of our pet rooms does include the pet fee, pet bed and bowls for water and food. We also offer a Canine Concierge service that provides information and discounts for everything you would need traveling with your dog. I do hope you will consider us again. Please reach out to me personally at 805-773-1808 or jamie.wallace@seacrestpismo.com.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights. It was a nice clean resort and we had a partial ocean view. The front desk staff was very friendly and able to answer any questions.
There is no bar or restaurant but can be ordered for a very reasonable price and delivered to your room. The pool is large and clean, there is 2 hot tubs, we enjoyed the smaller one with the main pool more as the large one was way too hot. There was free parking, wifi and breakfast included, the only complaint would be there was not enough chairs in the seating area for breakfast. The beach is a very short / easy walk to get to with the boardwalk approx 1o mins away for surfing / shopping. I would stay here again for sure!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DandKtravel
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Excellent ocean view, great staff with great service. Free wifi and parking. Not a super luxury hotel but you have everything you need. Close to town and great restaurants.
Personnel in front desk with great attitude.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jpmfv
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Stayed for 1 night in April. Friendly helpful staff and good size, well appointed rooms. Great views and great walks along the beach. Nicer than it looks in some of the pictures. Good self service breakfast if you want to eat quickly and get on your way.

Room Tip: Ask for a side sea view and you can look right up the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family