Business brought us to the Pismo area twice this year already and we decided on the SeaCrest for our stay. We had enjoyed several very nice stays at The Cliffs but wanted to try something new. We received a very good rate through the American Express website, mid-week our room was about $119/night. I asked for an upgrade upon check-in for our first stay and Kyle put us in the perfect room! It was on the 4th floor with a balcony and gorgeous view of the rocky coastline, pool and grounds. I also LOVED being steps away from the beautiful rooftop area where I spent alot of time.
Our room was very pretty and I loved the decor. There was a microwave, small fridge and very nice flat screen TV. There was some humming noise with the fridge and the heater which was a little bothersome. The bed was very comfortable and we loved leaving our screen door open to listen to the waves at night. The bathroom was small but nice with a bathtub/shower combo and a separate dressing area. I requested robes during both of our stays and housekeeping was very prompt in getting them for me.
The pool area is very nice at this hotel, it was perfectly heated and I enjoyed chatting with other guests there. There are 3 jacuzzis on-site and breakfast is also included with your room. This hotel is in a beautiful oceanfront location and the firepits set around the property add alot of warmth and charm.
This hotel is one of the nicest in Pismo and we were very happy with both of our stays at The SeaCrest. We will definitely be back and are recommending it to family and friends who visit the area frequently. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach