We stayed here for Memorial Day weekend. From the outside, it looks like a basic 2 star hotel. The common area's were kind of messy, because of the long weekend. There were a ton of kids running around...not very romantic.
However, once you enter the room and open up the balcony......all of that is forgotton! We stayed in the north tower in an ocean view king room. The room was very clean. The bed was super soft. The bathroom was updated and shiny--most important.
However, the view was on par to that of Cancun or Acapulco. It was too cold to go swimming...but enjoying the view from the balcony was great! I will return for a during the week visit....I am sure the rates are better then, too.
The free breakfast wasn't worth getting up for. However, the free all day coffee was great!
The Splash Cafe for chowder in a bread bowl is a must do! The Ventana Grill is pricey, but try the fried halibut and chips...super!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach