Oxford Suites Pismo Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Grover Beach Motel(Grover Beach)
View Hotel
Blue Seal Inn(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Palms Motel(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Garden Motel(Pismo Beach)
1,461 results
All reviewsevening receptioncomplimentary drinksthe cantinadrink ticketsevening drinksdog rundvd playersitting roomhot breakfastfree breakfastconvenient locationliving areaoutlet mallpool areaa great place to stayrooms are spaciousoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Traveling with 2 year old twins is never fun, and most hotels that claim to have suites are really just regular rooms with an extra sink. In those hotels, the evening is spent huddling under the covers eith the ipad until the kids fall asleep. So we were excited to see that Oxford seemed to have all rooms with a sliding pocket door separating the little ones from us at night!

I have learned whenever I reserve a room with two cribs to call back and confirm that they really have 2 cribs on the room. A some hotels, reserving a crib really means nothing, and I've gotten to hotels only to find they were all out! So I was pleasantly surprised when I called again an hour before we arrived to ask that they put the cribs IN the room and set them up (another lesson learned) when I was told that the cribs were already set up. Nice service!

The cribs were regular pack n plays. The crib sheets were a little small and too elasticcy, so it sort of crumpled up the pack play mattress, so we ended up without the sheet on one crib, which was ok. It might be a good idea to bring your own pack play sheet if that's important to you. The other pack n play had the Velcro that go under the deck, so we were able to stretch that one back flat.

The kids room did not have black out curtains, just Venetian blinds ... But I stacked up couch pillows to keep the room a little darker in the AM and that worked fine. Our bedroom had a comfortable king sized bed, and blackout curtains, and also had the bathroom attached. Everything seemed reasonably clean and newish.

The hot breakfast was great, and they had ample highchairs. Although we can't exactly leave our kids alone in the room at night to go to the lounge, they do let you take your drinks to go ... So we enjoyed a glass of wine in our private room, and watched television while the kids slept.

We were also shocked it was only 89 for a weekday night with AAA, must have been the off season? We might come back to pismo beach just for the hotel!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JonB
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have been staying at this hotel for well over ten years now and we've noticed that the prices have dropped a little but the hotel upkeep didn't suffer at all and customer service has just gotten better and better !!! We utilized room service too and WOW!!! Although it is only from 5:30pm to 9:30pm the food was awesome!!! And staff were friendly and prompt ... Their was a particular concierge at the front desk named "Will" that really does go above and beyond his job description and was so very accommodating and very personable too !!! He really topped off our stay there!!! But I also want to add their huge and cooked to order breakfast included in every stay and also with every days stay you'll get a voucher for drinks and appetizers every evening from 5:30pm to 9pm (beer and wine) so the only thing I have to wonder is ... How do they do it??? Lol

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed December 6, 2012

A worker named Vinesa went above and beyond for our stay at this hotel. I have never wrote a review but I was so impressed I had to. My husband and I stayed here for our Anniversary we had the best time ever. The rooms are nice! We received two free drinks every night (beer, wine or soda). In the morning you receive a full breakfast. I am talking real good food. Vinesa made sure our stay was special. This lady deserves a raise.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Christina J
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were in town not for vacation but for my wife's knee surgery. Suite was large, had all amenities needed, privacy door between living and bedroom, two large flat screen TVs, MW, good-sized fridge, and THE MATTRESSES WERE WONDERFUL! Evening drinks were nice, hot breakfast good, and all was clean and well tended. I will recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I wish every hotel had this kind of atmosphere and cleanliness! Checking in was smooth and fast. Will, who was the guy at front desk was friendly and accomodating and allowed us an early checki-in. He gave us 2 coupons each for happy hr drinks and salad, soup, nachos and salsa bar. So at 5:30 we thought we'de check it out. All is I can say is AWESOME!!!!! You got a choice of 4 different wines and 2 different beer. Now these weren't little sample sizes, like I thought they'de be. They were in full size BIG glasses(bigger than in lounges that you pay for). Then the salad bar was unlimited, and had wonderful homemade salsa, soup and salad. So this was all in a mexican style warm welcoming little hacienda lounge. Everyone in hotel had pretty much come in for the free food, and the atmosphere was so warm and happy. We ended up ordering other food off the menu, and it was wonderful! The next morning, they had a full breakfast buffet spread that was also free. The Mexican ladies were cooking it fresh and serving it. It is definitely NOT your typical freebie breakfast. The warm hospitality, and the way all the staff caters so warm and hospitably to all guests makes this the best place ever to stay. The rooms were big and cozy and clean, with a separate sitting area living room with a dining table as well. Both rooms had a flat screen tv, and a door to separate the 2 rooms. The little extras like a pump soap dispenser, and in the shower a soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser is way nicer than the little bottles. As well as the little mints left in the room are all the little extras that just make it that much nicer! We hope to one day be back in the area and stay here! Just a minute dr(literally) to the premium outlet stores. And 2 min dr on freeway 101 to the beautiful ocean.

Room Tip: I think I would have preferred an upstairs room, because I could here the creeks and walking from people upstairs moving around
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple