Stayed at The Cliffs, Pismo Beach,
Very nice hotel. Staff friendly, Rooms very clean and nice. Valet was great
Had great views of pool and spa from small balcony. Enough room to sit and enjoy.
Restaurant with a large patio was nice.
A really nice ocean front walkway connecting the other 2 hotels/restaurants/bars was really great
All three hotels have an oceanfront restaurant/bar.
My only con is the outdoor hot tub by the pool had the old style jets that point straight up the wall of the hot tub and really does no good and is loud. Others in the hot tub felt the same way.
All in all nice place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront full-service resort with sweeping ocean views, beautifully located 100 feet above Shell & Pismo Beaches. Deluxe guest rooms with private balcony and mountain, pool or ocean views. Friday night wine and cheese reception and Saturday Sangria Reception. Heated, outdoor oceanfront pool, new Spa diaFeliz and 24-hour fitness center. Full service restaurant with room service, focusing on fresh, local produce and providers, as well as an oceanfront lounge with Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily, as well as Sunday Brunch. Live music select days throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Cliffs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Resort Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Cliff Resort