Living in SF and running my own business (resume writing service), it is hard to find more than a few days in a row for R/R. However, I always find time during the first 3 days of Thanksgiving week to escape and "rest my brain". I have always loved the Central Coast of CA but have not spend nearly as much time in the area as I would like. So, instead of Vegas, San Diego or Hawaii, I left town, and drove 3.5 hours to The Cliffs. I had a fantastic experience. I had a "Room with a View" - a crazy view of the ocean with my own balcony. Up early to the sound of the ocean, my experience was so peaceful. I also had a one hour massage (almost fell asleep).
Would I do this again - YES! In a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront full-service resort with sweeping ocean views, beautifully located 100 feet above Shell & Pismo Beaches. Deluxe guest rooms with private balcony and mountain, pool or ocean views. Friday night wine and cheese reception and Saturday Sangria Reception. Heated, outdoor oceanfront pool, new Spa diaFeliz and 24-hour fitness center. Full service restaurant with room service, focusing on fresh, local produce and providers, as well as an oceanfront lounge with Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily, as well as Sunday Brunch. Live music select days throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cliffs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Resort Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Cliff Resort