Just returned from a two night stay at The Cliffs. We were in Room 447 and had a beautiful view of the ocean. This room is not overlooking the pool and therefore was not very noisy. The bed linens were luxurious and there was an abundance of bath towels. The amenities provided in the bathroom were top notch. We had a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and bath salts were provided. The tub was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They give you bottled water if you ask for it! Quite a change from some hotels that will charge you $4.00 for a bottle of water. We tried the breakfast buffet one morning but we weren't impressed.
We hope to return soon. Loved it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront full-service resort with sweeping ocean views, beautifully located 100 feet above Shell & Pismo Beaches. Deluxe guest rooms with private balcony and mountain, pool or ocean views. Friday night wine and cheese reception and Saturday Sangria Reception. Heated, outdoor oceanfront pool, new Spa diaFeliz and 24-hour fitness center. Full service restaurant with room service, focusing on fresh, local produce and providers, as well as an oceanfront lounge with Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily, as well as Sunday Brunch. Live music select days throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cliffs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Resort Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Cliff Resort