The Cliffs Resort
Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
$229
Pismo Lighthouse
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Sandcastle Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$205
$145
SeaVenture Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$611
$332
1,058 results
All reviewsmarisol restaurantocean viewfire pittide poolshotel restaurantcentral coastthe cliffupon checkrestaurant next doorhot tubcal polyavila beachsanta barbarabeautiful locationlong drivebeach accessoff season
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed one night at this hotel. Our room was nice. The restaurant had awesome happy hour. My husband and kids sat out on deck overlooking the ocean and had dinner. The pool and hot tub was an added bonus. Overall this hotel was a great location with a beautiful view, nice break after a long drive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Huggerlamb
cliffs_resort, Manager at The Cliffs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Huggerlamb ~ I'm glad we could be an oasis for you after your long drive. Chef Gregg has fun with his Happy Hour specials, it sounds like your family enjoyed them, and you can't beat the view from the patio!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I just love being able to come here and truly relax. The amenities available are like no other on the Central Coast. The ability to have food/bar service by the pool is wonderful. We enjoyed Marisol (the restaurant) for both dinner and breakfast. The beds are comfy and we are going back again in just a few weeks.

Room Tip: The ocean view are quite pricey.....we always get partial ocean view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KimDevers
cliffs_resort, Manager at The Cliffs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

KimDevers, I'm so glad that our hotel has become a relaxing oasis for you and your husband and that our staff has taken good care of you. I find that the Partial ocean view rooms, while less expensive are also a more serene option as they don't face the pool. We look forward to your visit in a few weeks, we will have our pool servers waiting for you!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had flown into LA from England the day before and The Cliffs was our first stop on a 2 week road trip. Our room was lovely; even though it wasn't classed as an 'ocean view' room we could still see the ocean and it was so quiet and relaxing. We loved sitting on the beach, so peaceful! We had a great meal in the restaurant drinking in the amazing view (as well as some lovely Californian wine!) The next morning my husband went for a run along the beach and I went for a swim; at 8:00 I was the only person there and it was fantastic relaxing in the hot tub looking out at the ocean. We were sorry to leave and would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lyndy25

Lyndy25 ~ Welcome! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and were able to relax and unwind before your road trip. We are so fortunate with our private beach and amazing ocean views, I'm glad you were able to start your trip with a true California experience!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed 5 nights including the 4th of July. By the 3rd pool was packed! Next time, we will avoid the crowds of the 4th. Sunday brunch was incredible, pastry chef is amazing. I thought I died and went to heaven when I took a bite of the red velvet cheesecake. I liked being a bit away from pismo, as it was fun, but crowded. This is a great property with super friendly service, clean, beautifully situated above the ocean. Swimming beach right below. Tide pools, great caves and beautiful formations to explore. Rooms are nice, not fancy, but nice. Pool was small. They do have a FREE kids program. My daughter is 12 and had no interest. Warm cookies in the afternoon, that again, are to die for. Free bottled water, just ask the front desk. I can't express enough how friendly the staff is, EVERY person was happy to be there. It was so different from a chain! Will definitely return or perhaps stay at one of their other properties. MUST go places in town: Splash Cafe for Clam Chowder, Giuseppe's for delicious italian food and last but not least, Old West cinnamon rolls.

Room Tip: The rooms on the outside of the hotel are less expensive, BUT, it's also the path for public beach access.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cgoldburg
cliffs_resort, Manager at The Cliffs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Cgoldburg, Thank you for your kind words, I'm so glad you enjoyed your 4th of July getaway! It sounds like you had a chance to explore our beach and all of it's secret spots. Just as important, you had a chance to experience Hannah's wonderful treats (seriously, who wouldn't be happy to work in a hotel with fresh cookies in the lobby each day)! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I set up my parents for 3 nights at this wonderful resort for their anniversary and a nice weekend getaway. All they talked about was how helpful and caring the costumer service was. Heather especially was extremely accommodating for them and gave them an experience they will remember. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a beautiful stay with great people.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Cory J

Cory, I 'm glad we could help make your parent's anniversary stay a success! Thank you for sending them to our hotel to celebrate. You should stop in sometime yourself!