Weather I’m planning an extended visit or a one night stay at a hotel; I always consult Trip Advisor because of its accurate reviews. My boyfriend and I were traveling down the PCH and stayed at the Shelter Cove Lodge for one night (May 24th). We arrived at the hotel around 7pm and check-in was a breeze. Rooms are big, clean, and very comfortable. Our room had an ocean view that we enjoyed from our private balcony. The pool and hot tub are open till 10pm so after a long day of hiking in Big Sur, it was so nice to relax. The continental breakfast was nice especially when enjoyed by the pool. The property is well maintained and manicured and set on a beautiful cliff with grand views of the ocean and mountains. Over all the hotel was great and if we’re ever in the area we would stay again. One more thing, take the time to explore the beach below. The trip down may be bumpy but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Pismo Beach, The Inn at the Cove is an all oceanfront hotel offering stunning panoramic ocean views and a tranquil setting. Enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western