the Shelter Cove Lodge at Shell Beach is a nice, quiet hotel. the staff were all pleasant and the room was clean and well decorated. There are trails and steps down to the beach with beches along the way to stop and rest. There are plenty of areas to explore around the hotel, our favorite being Shell Beach to the north. There is another Best Western to the south and while it is nice, this one seems to be better decorated. I am not sure if the view is better or worse in other rooms, but ours was spectacular. We will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With sweeping panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, The Inn at the Cove is the ideal destination for a retreat for real life. Escape your every day in our tranquil, oceanfront setting, and enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking, Tesla Electric Car charging stations, free Wi-Fi, and unbeatable proximity to the Central Coast's famous wine country and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western