The renovations at Shelter Cove have made this an even better place to stay. The spacious rooms were updated, and the breakfast room is much more inviting. It's still very much Pismo Beach though. And the reasons tfor choosing this hotel are the ocean view and beach access. All rooms have a patio or balcony directly on the cliffs over the ocean. After checking in at four, we saw a flock of pelicans, otters just off shore and dolphins swimming by - all before 4:30 and from our balcony. The sunsets and sunrises are amazing. Easy trails lead around the property, out to a gazebo, and steeper trails go down to the beach. Our room was quiet and comfortable, with all the amenities you would expect. The location is north of most Pismo hotels. Although the highway is close, road noise withing the rooms isn't a problem. And if it is, open the sliding door to the balcony and listen to the ocean instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With sweeping panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, The Inn at the Cove is the ideal destination for a retreat for real life. Escape your every day in our tranquil, oceanfront setting, and enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking, free Wi-Fi, and unbeatable proximity to the Central Coast's famous wine country and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western