We stayed at the Best Western Shelter Cove for 1 night on our way from Anaheim to San Francisco. The location is absolutely beautiful with a gorgeous view and a lovely large room. We had a very friendly seagull that joined us at the window whenever we were looking out. Obviously he must get some food from people who stay there! The motel is located off the highway but at night there is absolutely no noise from the road. The rooms are large and really clean with good curtains that block out the early morning sun.
The only thing that disappointed us was the breakfast. The room is very, very small and the food is very, very ordinary. The pancakes are made in an automated machine and taste that way, there are egg muffins to heat in a microwave (Ick!) and semi-frozen muffins (??). We left hungry and decided to get food on the road.
Overall, apart from the breakfast, the hotel is lovely and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Pismo Beach, The Inn at the Cove is an all oceanfront hotel offering stunning panoramic ocean views and a tranquil setting. Enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western