We stayed for two nights on way up the coast. Very close to the actual beach at Pismo, right off 101, we were lucky enough to even have ocean views. Hotel seems pretty new, room was nice, liked the vanity with one sink in the dressing area, and a separate pedestal sink in the actual bathroom (with toilet and tub). Workout room was right down the hall, very handy. Only minimal complaint would be window didn't open more than about 2 inches and then there was the kitchen.....we only had breakfast there one day because the setup and the food was not particularly good. Self-serve and hotplates were fair at best. Staff seemed rather indifferent, there was a dirty service tray with spilled milk sitting in plain site of customers. Just felt rather sloppy, and not worth the $12.95 per head. Other than that, our stay was fine. Still can't beat our favorite HGI in Carlsbad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 120 spacious rooms and suites, the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo beach is your new Central Coast vacation headquarters. Amenities include the Great American Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, room service, Pavilion Lounge, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, pool, spa, business center, Pavilion Market serving snacks and beverages, a fitness center, a guest laundry, and over 1,600 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Close to great restaurants and the Pismo Prime Outlets, and only minutes from the beach, the Oceano Dunes, wineries, golf courses and quaint coastal towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Pismo Beach