“Excellent Thai Restaurant”

Reasonable prices.
Friendly staff.

Visited December 2011

San Francisco, California
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We visit the Pismo Beach Area 3 to 4 times a year and frequently go to the Thai Talay. Frankly, I was shocked that they would get "terrible" votes from anyone, but maybe it was an off day. The Chicken Sate (a favorite) is not over-done and the peanut sauce is fabulous. The Thai Mango Shrimp was our newest discovery--amazing flavors of fresh mango combined with the shrimp served over a bed of fresh spinach-yumm! In the meat category, the pra lam beef is very savory and all food can be ordered with jasmine, brown or coconut rice. Enjoy! Not late night but open until 9pm on weekdays and 10 pm weekends.

• Visited June 2012
“ALOY”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

ALOY" is a Thai word mean delicious , I went to this reatarant yesterday .. Food was good and I also had deep fried banana with coconut ice cream ..
Awesome ...

Timmy

Lucerne, Switzerland
“Delicious Thai Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

During my five-months stay (Feb-Jun) in San Luis Obispo my girlfriend and I went to eat at Thai Talay a several times and we ordered food to go about two or three times a week.
In my country, Switzerland, is Thai food hard to find. I really enjoyed the great choice of Asian restaurants in California and Thai Talay definitely was one of my favorite restaurants!
Servers were fast, very friendly and competent.
The food, as I mentioned before, was very delicious every single time! The meat was always very tender and tasteful. Especially the dishes with beef were my favorites! What I really need to say and point out: Try the Beef Jerky!! It's the best I've ever had! Not chewy at all! Perfectly tender and the taste is incredible!

You don't have a magnificent view but the decor makes the atmosphere comfortable and the restaurant is very clean. It's not expensive, you get more than enough food (American sizes :) ) and the food is delicious.
I can only recommend Thai Talay, you will enjoy their food!

• Visited June 2012
Viborg, Denmark
“Average Thai.”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

When we arrived there, it was full so we have to wait for quarter an hour to have a vacant table. It was not bad. The food is average, but in big servings....yeah knowing american restaurant, it will really be in big sizes...so we were not able to finish everything though the taste is not that bad. The restaurant is cozy. Wonderful attentive and fast waiters. Generally it was ver good. Just walking distance form the beach.

• Visited May 2012