“Love the LIDO - Best Hotel Restaurant in the area!!!”

Lido at Dolphin Bay
Ranked #29 of 106 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spyglass Drive
Description: Lido Restaurant and Lounge at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa is one of the top sought after dining locations in Pismo Beach. The mesmerizing ocean view provides the perfect backdrop for a casual yet elegant dining setting. Come and experience the most spectacular sunsets Pismo Beach has to offer while dining on the patio. Lido at Dolphin Bay specializes in California Coastal Cuisine showcasing a variety of world class products that can be found right in the San Luis Obispo region. With over 300 wineries from the Santa Maria and Santa Ynez Valleys to the Edna Valley, Paso Robles and Monterey appellations, there are countless exciting and unique local wines to pair with each dish. Lido at Dolphin Bay is committed to bringing all of the farmers and wineries together in order to celebrate the endless bounties of the Central Coast region.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The restaurant manager Todd is AMAZING! A memory that never quits. The food is flavorfilled and the chef goes for "bites" that are unlike anything I have had before. He goes for flavor combinations that fuse together to make the taste HEAVENLY. The view is always right (ocean) and there is outdoor seating available. They change their menus to reflect the season and always offer wine pairings (if you like wine). Truly a high-class restaurant and staff. I will be back!

Todd B, Manager at Lido at Dolphin Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to here that you have enjoyed your experiences at Lido Restaurant and will be returning soon.
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife and I just had lunch here and it was amazing! We sat on the patio and enjoyed ocean front views and beautiful weather. The staff was friendly and professional. My wife got the $9 special (which they have Monday through Friday) and I got the pulled pork sandwich. I had a cold beer and she had rose wine to compliment the meal. Absolutely amazing... looking forward to our next meal, which may just be dinner tonight.....

1  Thank ejcemc
Todd B, Manager at Lido at Dolphin Bay, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our award winning food and the amazing atmosphere on our ocean view patio. Our 9$ lunch specials change week to week and are posted on FaceBook.
Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant! Took my husband here for his birthday and he was very pleased. The atmosphere is great and they even had live music which was a great touch. The food is also very good and the staff is great!

Todd B, Manager at Lido at Dolphin Bay, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are honored that you chose Lido Restaurant to celebrate your husbands birthday. I am pleased to hear you had a memorable and enjoyable expeience. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I've lived in Pismo for a while and had never made it over to Lido until last week, when my boyfriend and I decided to celebrate our anniversary there. The service was excellent, Bryan took care of us well. We ordered from the Restaurant Month Menu, and the food could not have been better. We were there at night, so we could not see the ocean. But the atmosphere inside the restaurant was perfect for our very romantic evening.

Todd B, Manager at Lido at Dolphin Bay, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

We are so pleased that you first trip to Lido was so memorable. Happy Anniversary!
We are extending Restaurant Month through February so we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to pst your review on Trip Advisor.
Have a great day, Todd Brown.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Being a real foodie, I would say that the food has a ways to go, it is not excellent yet. This new chef would not win on Top Chef but having said that, the food is good and the restaurant does B-L-D or you can go to the bar and have a drink and appetizers. Service is friendly and good.

Todd B, Manager at Lido at Dolphin Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Disarma,
Thank you for posting your recent experience on TripAdvisor! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the service at Lido Restaurant. Executive Chef Jacob Moss always appreciates and carefully considers all genuine guest feedback. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!