We rent a room which is really a one bedroom condo overlooking the ocean. We have also rented the two bedroom with my brother in law. The beach is close, SLO night market on Thursdays is excellent and oysters up in Morro Bay with a visit to the 1950's shell shop always makes me happy. This a great town for families!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at The Spa at Dolphin Bay. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will escape the ordinary Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa