We have been coming here for four years at least twice a year, sometimes three times a year. We are always impressed with the staff, and kid friendly environment (two girls ages 6 & 8). We have had a blast here every time. From pool to the beach to grilling your own steaks overlooking the ocean, this.place is very fun. We will be back again this year. BTW....70+ degrees in January in Pismo. Pretty cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at The Spa at Dolphin Bay. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will escape the ordinary Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach