It is right on the cliffs overlooking the water. You can hear the waves all night long. The views and sunsets are stunning. It could not be more beautiful and peaceful.
The rooms are great all being Suites with Cook's kitchens, dining rooms, living room with fireplace and flat screen TV and DVR, the sofa makes into a bed for the extra guest. Hidden washer/dryer so you can pack light and large walk in closets to store whatever you bring. There is a great grocery store nearby and its 5 min from the pier where you can buy fresh fish daily. If you don't feel like cooking, there is a nice restaurant and bar and there is room service as well.
Fitness center, large pool and a Spa for facials and massage, everything right there. I have been six times or maybe more and always come back refreshed and restored. Midway between LA and SF, guess is about 3 hr drive either way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at the resorts' spa, La Bonne Vie. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will savor every moment at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach