We were very pleasantly surprised with the standard of accommodation . Our one bedroom apartment was huge with everything you could wish for. We were at the back of the complex and only had a glimpse of the ocean. It would have been nicer to have had an apartment closer to the sea but we still had fun. The staff were very obliging in every way.
We enjoyed 'happy hour' down at the bar sitting outside looking out to sea as the sun set. The complimentary pizzas were great. The staff at breakfast the next morning were lovely and they took great interest in our travel stories as they served us a delicious breakfast.
Overall, I would highly recommend Dolphin Bay Resort. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at The Spa at Dolphin Bay. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will escape the ordinary Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach