“Pricey, but worth it.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was thoroughly pleased with the food at Cracked Crab. I seriously remember boasting that it was one of the greatest meals I had ever had. The calamari was delicious, and the crab tasted amazing. As a former resident of Baltimore, Maryland, I was so pleased to see a container of Old Bay seasoning at each table!!

The crab was so fresh, the shrimps were great, and the keylime pie and cookie cake was brilliant. It's definitely not cheap, but fine fresh seafood seldom is. I highly recommend this place. It's such a cool experience.

Oh, and they give you crayons to draw on your table setting, which was really fun :)

There are newer reviews for Cracked Crab

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We found the restaurant by chance, looking for a fun place for lunch to interrupt our journey along the coast. The restaurant is very special, with a bucket on each table for the crab shells and paper towels to clean your hand, as most items on the menu are with crabs. Everything is prepared fresh and is caught the same day. The staff is friendly and uncomplicated.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had seen there menu on previous trips to the area but first time we visited. There not located near the beach but the food was excellent and seafood was fresh. They change menus daily based on what's available. My wife had the fish tacos and I had the chowder and a salad and everything is great. Full dinners are pricey, but servings are large. We will go back next time we're in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

What an amazing experience. Fantastic crab bucket. Definitely a gastronomic experience not to be missed.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I read reviews on this restaurant and it seemed the place for my husband and I to experience great seafood. It certainly more than met my expectations. So when they say they dump the crab etc on your table they really do! and it was delicious! We ordered the bucket of three different kinds of seafood - we chose 2 crabs and 1 lobster . The food arrives steamed and is literally dumped onto the center of the table-finger licking good. Wonderful friendly staff and all in all great place to eat great food. I definitely recommend this restaurant for a unique experience.