“Queue moved so quickly”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Great clam chowder in a bread Noel. Kids had corn dogs and chicken- all food was good
Clam chowder was amazing
Worth the queue which actually moved quickly

Write a ReviewReviews (1,499)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was my first visit to Splash, so when my son and daughter in law said we should get in line because it was short (it was only going just around the corner), and listened even though I was not hungry yet! I ordered the chowder in a bread bowl with crab and shrimp toppings. WOW! I lapped it up in no time (Thought I wasn't hungry). This was the BEST BEST BEST clam chowder I have EVER had (and having lived in San Diego..and visited the Oregon coast I've had my share)! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! If I lived near there I would be eating it all the time!! The only downside was the seating...they need more, and they need some outside!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

It did not have a lot of seating. Best to go during off hours or you will end up standing in a long line. The fish was good. My grandson loved his fish tacos. It looked like the clam chowder bowl was the way to go.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

There is always a line around the corner and I hear people say they don't want to wait in line... First, on their busiest weekends I don't think I have waited more than 10 minutes to order and it is worth every minute. The clam chowder is better than any other and they also have other great stuff on the menu if you are not in the mood for soup. Tuna tacos, fish and chips, everything is fresh and delicious. Be courteous of families there are not a lot of seats inside, but if you plan ahead you can always find a seat. Don't skip it if you are in Pismo you'll regret it...

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The best clam chowder in the country... True "beachy" atmosphere and just a fun place to eat. Don't like chowder? Then try fish-n-chips. Try to visit at off times or you will stand in line for some time. It is worth it, though!

1  Thank Charlayne C