“Tried the clam chowder”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“Tried the clam chowder”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Many people told us how great the clam chowder is at Splash, so we tried it for lunch. It was good, but I'd argue that it's not the best I've had. Malibu Seafood in Malibu has better, for less money. Splash is kind of small inside, so getting seating can be a bit tricky.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
arroyo grande
“great clam chowder”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

be sure to ask for a "shooter" its a shotgun glass of crab, shrimp etc, they will charge you a dollar for... I get 3...

Visited March 2012
Avila Beach, Ca.
“Yummy Clam Chowder”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Locations in Pismo Beach and San Luis Obispo. We have only been to the one in Pismo which is extremely popular. On most weekends there is a 1/2 block long line waiting to order. The menu is varied but it is their clam chowder that is soooo good. Don't plan to count calories when you go here, but it's worth every bite!

Visited October 2012
“Limited GF options”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Splash café was great. When we wen they couldn't find their gluten free menu. Though from discussions with the staff, it didn't sound very extensive. Unfortunately I couldn't have the clam chowder which I hear is awesome. We ended up fish tacos, they were very good, the staff was friendly and the place was busy. If I was in the area I would definitely go back. But it wasn't great enough for a special trip and I only live about 5minutes from their.

Visited December 2012
Woodlake, California, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I love the CLAM CHOWDER!!!!!!!!!! My girls really like their corn dogs. The best time to visit here is during the week so it is not too busy if you go on the weekend you might wait a little because that is the best place to eat..... I once took a 2 and a half hour drive to eat the clam chowder and let my girls play on the beach for a couple hours before heading back home... If you are in that area I highly recommend eating there!!!

Visited January 2013