“Worth the wait --but get your seats fast”
Review of Splash Cafe

Splash Cafe
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I say this because people will fight for them haha. This place gets packed because the clam chowder is soo good --lighht and creamy at the same time! If you do not feel like having clam chowder then definitely try the fish tacos!! I recommend getting a cup of clam chowder and fish tacos this way you can have the best of both worlds. Dont get discouraged by the wait, they have a well established system for fast serving, but somehow not for seating control (you are suppose to wait to find seating only after you order). I say go at 4, 7-8 pm to avoid rush.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,500)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Bread bowls are the best ever, seafood salad is good too. Never a bad meal there. Fast, casual and affordable

Reviewed December 7, 2012

My fiance and I went here twice in the two days we were in Pismo. It was creamy and fresh. I personally have been coming since I was a child and absolutely make it a priority to go to the cafe each time.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I hadn't tried their chowder, but my husband had, and said I had to. I have VERY high standards for clam chowder, and Splash exceeded them all! We got it to go, while I circled the downtown, and he got in and out in no time. And they now offer extra clams for the chowder, which he got.

As for the chowder, WOW! This is buttery, meaty with clams, and super-rich. Easily the best chowder ever. And I'm a chowder fan.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Walked over from the beach and enjoyed the best clam chowder ever served in a bread bowl. Will be back soon!

1  Thank M1P2S3