“Fun place to take kids”

Good for: Families with children
Modesto, California, United States
“Fun place to take kids”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was a great place to take the teenagers. They were able to play and run around. It was nice to see some of the older games in there. I loved the pac man machine. I think I had more fu then the kids

Visited October 2012

Atascadero, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pismo Bowl & Arcade”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Loved the cheeseburgers & french fries.... Great food for a decent price. Has nice lanes to bowl on too....

Visited June 2012
Dewey, Arizona
“FUN PLACE”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

It isn't the biggest or the best, but it is usually uncrowded and this makes it a little more enjoyable. It is a fun thing to do.

Visited October 2011
Santa Cruz, California
“Fun place for the little one's”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Took the grandkids here and they really had a great time and it wasn't too expensive. Plus the man who passed out the prizes was so patient and nice the the kids. My granddaughter was taking a really long time deciding how to spend her winnings and he was so good with her. We will definately go back there next time.

Visited April 2012
Santa Barbara, CA/Dallas, TX
“Good Memories”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

When I was in high school (many moons ago...) I loved coming here with my friends. They used to be downstairs (this was 10+ years ago) and my sister and I would come here with our dad, so much fun! I love coming back here from time to time to play pool and/or air hockey.

Visited September 2011