“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The restaurant is small, and not suited to large groups, but dining as a couple we really enjoyed the food. The salsas tasted fresh-made, and my burrito was flavorful. Portions seemed fair for the price. Friendly staff and cozy atmosphere. This wasn't our first visit, and we'll definitely go again when in the area.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

After an early lunch, went here for a somewhat later dinner. It was just okay. Have had much better Mexican food. Will probably not go here again if in the area.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had just arrived in Pismo Beach and was walking around the downtown area hoping to Mexican food. I luckily found this place. It is the type of the place where you order at a counter. Most menu meals were $6-10.

I got the two chicken taco combo plate. I eat Mexican food often because I love it and because it is mostly gluten free. I know what is good Mexican food.The food here was outstanding. Very fresh tasting. The chicken in the tacos was good quality. The salsas were very good. The beans were outstanding. I decided to go here again my second night in Pismo and ordered the taco combo plate again. If you like good Mexican food, go here!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This restaurant was voted among the best places to get tacos in 2002 Sunset Magazine.
They have taken down the sign that stated this. Great Mexican food fast and reasonable
priced.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I love the shrimp burrito at this place! The customer service has always been excellent. The college kids can be rowdy sometimes, but the food is great. My shrimp burrito had rice, lettuce, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and tons of shrimp!