“Yummy, original food!”

Ranked #24 of 110 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This place has great healthy food!
Local bands play here, it is very laid back! Lots of fun to eat while bands are playing!

1  Thank Cheryl P

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Cute little cafe with great outdoor seating, good food and friendly people!

I had the Huevos Rancheros were pretty good but didn't think they were anything special. The lattes are delicious and huge! Strawberry jelly was amazing. The quinoa kale salad was refreshing and delicious - loved the dressing!

I'd come back to try some french toast, or delicious looking pastries.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I can not recommend strongly enough, STAY AWAY!!!! Unless of course you are the type of person that appreciates a negative attitude, COLD crappy food, mixed up orders and being belittled in front of all of the other customers (when you do politely point out that there is something wrong)!!!!!!! If you are the type of person that does enjoy experiencing these things, well this is the place for you......

I have dinned at this establishment a total of eight times, primarily because Pismo Beach is a very small town and the lines were shorter than the other open restaurants (now I know why). One out of the eight visits I actually received what I had ordered while still being reasonably warm, the remaining seven visits I had the pleasure of experiencing:
1. Dirty / used utensils
2. Human hair in my food
3. Insects "on" the coffee counter
4. What can only be described as an explosion of h_____ waste in the restroom
5. Receiving completely the wrong order
6. Extremely poor customer service (by individual (s) that should not be in direct contact with the public)
7. Unclean / sticky tables and chairs

To the Owner / Manager, given the current economy and the size of your community I would STRONGLY suggest that you reevaluate your work force and product. This is a customer driven industry and the "peace and love" facade can only mask the nasty attitudes, cold / mixed up orders and unclean environment that lurks beneath for so long. As to what I have experienced in your establishment and you lackadaisical response / reaction when brought to your attention, all I can say is that I am tremendously grateful for sites like this (and others). Maybe this will help point you in the right direction, if nothing else it may help others (by warning the off).

2  Thank Domenick F
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My brand new fiance and I celebrated my birthday and minutes-old engagment with lunch at the Honeymoon Cafe... we thought it fitting and planned to make it an annual happening ;)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It was a very pleasent place. The palm Tiki look and the food and service was very nice.

We will come again.