“Good standard breakfast.”

Good standard breakfast.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 2, 2007

A nice place to stop for brunch, better than Denny's but nothing fancy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 5, 2007

My mother and I wanted to eat downtown near the Pismo pier. There’s an inside area (coffee shop style) and a patio area. We decided on the patio (heat lamps too). This was Friday evening and after a 10 minute wait, we were seated. The wait staff was friendly. The menu has a variety of choices, including BBQ. We ordered the Fish Dinner (cod), rice pilaf with pine nuts and salad for my mother and I had the Broiled Salmon dinner, baked potato and salad. Both dinners had good portions and came with delicious rolls, butter and whipped butter. We enjoyed our dinners immensely.

Saturday night we decided to go elsewhere and try some place different. After reviewing the menu, price, and wait time at this other place, we decided to go back to Brad’s because of the choices on the menu, prices, nice patio dining, friendly wait staff and the fact that we loved our dinners Friday night. We ate in the patio again (no wait this time.) My mother ordered the exact same thing as before and I had fish and chips with cole slaw. The waitress even brought extra cole slaw for my mother. Needless to say, once again we enjoyed our dinners and had a wonderful evening.

The one drawback I can think of is the chairs. They are patio chairs and the backs of these chairs lean back slightly so we had to lean forward or sit up straight, a minor inconvenience--maybe others will not have this problem as we had.

We will definitely go back and when my husband and I return there in a month or so, I plan to take him to Brad’s so he can enjoy a wonderful dinner just like my mother and I had.

8  Thank kylahae
Reviewed October 19, 2006

We visited Brad's twice on a recent trip to Pismo. First time I had the Clam Chowder and half a tuna sandwitch. Chowder was GREAT!! lots of clams, so thick and rich you could almost stand a knife up in it. The tuna sandwitch was very good; lots of tuna for a half sand, bread very fresh. Second visit i had the blue cheese burger which was GREAT!! The bun was soft and shiny and the tomato, pickle and onions sliced thin so one could build a burger that was manageable, mayo on the side. Frys were fresh and crisp but soft inside. We will definitely go there again.

Lou, Concord

15  Thank LOUPULIS
Reviewed April 27, 2006

Every once in a while someone writes a "review" based on their own bad mood rather than reality. Brad's is excellent. Their clam chowder is better than across the street, their hamburgers are wonderful and the staff friendly and attentive. Brad's doesn't pretend to be something it isn't. The atmosphere is unpretentious and welcoming, the selection and quality of their menu are both outstanding. I can't imagine how anyone with an ounce of good judgment could write otherwise.

15  Thank Kahuna-Mocha