“As original as it gets.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chipwrecked

Chipwrecked
Ranked #27 of 103 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“As original as it gets.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stopped by to try out the homemade chips on our last visit and couldn't wait to try their eggsalad sandwich on our next trip. Sadly they were closed, but we still cannot wait to try their special eggsalad sandwich paired with some of their fresh truffle chips on our next visit to Pismo

Visited May 2013

“Great idea and great food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A must stop for anyone looking for the perfect appetizer, fresh made potato chips with a large selection of toppings, Will definitely return here again. Friendly and fast service.

• Visited April 2013
santa barbara ca
“Great creative food!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family all loved this restaurant. My portabello sandwich was fabulous! My kids loved the tri-tip. My sister said her BLT was the best she ever ate. The chips were so good. We had a variety, but I loved the dark chocolate and bacon the best. I would never have thought I would like that combination. I highly recommend this restaurant! It's fun to try out all the excellent, unusual, and creative options. The quality is amazing, not what one would expect in a beach side sandwich place. We'll definitely be back when we get to Pismo again.

1 Thank sbtraveler162
Mission Viejo, California, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Really pleasantly surprised by a restaurant that is rather small. Great food and very unique sandwiches. Pretty of variety. Don't forget those chips; they are made fresh on site and you must try several different varieties. The husband and wife team that run the business are the nicest people. We would definitely comeback again.

1 Thank Walter H
Arroyo Grande, California
“Best potato chips I have ever had”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love "Chipwrecked in Pismo Beach". I have been several times. The gourmet chips are amazing, lots of different flavorings, toppings and dips. Also excellent sandwiches and salads. Everything is fresh and you can tell they are using high quality ingredients. Plenty of vegetarian options, and they can even make substitutions for vegan diners. The decor is cute, the atmosphere is friendly and you can earth in or have it packed to go and walk a couple of hundred feet and eat on the pier or the beach.

2 Thank Deborah L