“HORRIBLE!!!”

and 1 more site!
Sea Garden Motel
Ranked #28 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed August 5, 2012

me and my husband went last year for valentines day and we stayed here it wasnt that bad but when we came this year with our whole family it was terrible. we tired going to other motels but everything was booked so we came here. the room was dirty, it smelled really bad. when i went to take a shower there was dirt and hair all over it was gross and to top it of there was mold in the shower. i didnt even want to sleep there when we layed down to go to bed the sheets stunk but we just went bed..in the morning my 2 year old son woke up and had bumps all over like he was bitten my husband didnt make it a big deal when went and hung out at the beach all day and came back to the motel at night.we went to bed and in the morning my son and now husband had bumps everywhere and they were itching really bad when i came back home i my son to the doctor because it looked bad and he had got SCABIES!!! YUCK!!! NEVER EVER WILL I STAY THERE AGAIN..ILL RATHER SLEEP IN MY CAR ..dont ever stay here trust me you'll regret it i sure did

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank sandy t

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I travel a lot for work and always look for the closest motel to my current project. Im traveling alone and only require one bed, therefore I was given room #16 (single bed). I wasn't expecting a Hilton suite or a flat screen TV, but still got a decent room with cable TV, free WIFI, fridge/microwave, fan, and a very open room with plenty of windows and a nice breeze. What I like most is the close proximity to Promeroy street. I can walk to the beach and all the resturants/bars, shops, and pier. The owner and his wife are very nice and even gave me a buisness card with his cell number to call anytime for any reason. Honestly, if your just looking for a place to sleep, you cant go wrong with this place. If you want to be pampered and have room service, gym, and someone kissing your butt all day, then go to the Seacrest or a major hotel and spend 200 a night. I'am happy here and wil be here for the next 6 weeks.

Room Tip: If your traveling alone, ask for room 16. Its on the 2nd floor at the very end. its quiet and only o...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank electricTraveler
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Our room was filthy, reeked of smoke, and everything seemed to be covered in mildew. Then the manager kept harassing us to leave earlier than checkout time. Do not stay here. It may be cheap, but it's not worth it. It hasn't been fixed up, and it's just a total dump.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Title says it all......woken up by bed bugs crawling in bed. Price is cheap but not worth getting attacked by bed bugs.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Al D
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Place was a dump I paid too much....what the hell no room service I paid $70.00 so disappointed...whatever happened to quality and state of the art services...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank GG F
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have stayed here off and on for the last 3 years on business. For those who DO NOT know the management has changed about a year and a half ago. I had a business friend stay here about 1 ago and mentioned to me how much this Motel has changed. I have now been here on business for 8 months and my business friend was so RIGHT. almost 360 degree turn around. The new manager "Raj" and his wife work from sun up to sun down on improving this motel. Anything asked for, they will drop what they are doing to satisfy your needs. If you would like the MGM Grand @$299/ night it's in Vegas or if you would like a couple of other places here in Pismo beach or Grover Beach for a little cheaper, "roaches" are included! Really, for the price this motel has really changed, these pics are from old I can assure you. in closing, PLEASE NOTE: the dates on some comments are very old. The Jacuzzi room is awesome and only 2 blocks from the beach can't beat it!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank bob b
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This place is way past its prime. The bathroom had paint peeling above the shower, and the small bedroom aswell. The refrigerator made so much noice. Every time the compressor went on it would wake you up. The wall heater is extremely outdated and usafe to operate with toddlers. The sheets were a terrible fit for the bed as they were sliding off the mattress at all times. If you need an inexpensive place to stay in Pismo, there are different places to stay.

Room Tip: ask the service desk to let you know what you are specifcally getting with your purchase of your roo...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
#19 of 29 in Pismo Beach
Seaview Inn
Seaview Inn
#1 of 2 in Grover Beach

Been to Sea Garden Motel? Share your experiences!