All reviewssteamersathletic clubocean viewcontinental breakfastrestaurant next doorparking lotgreat viewnice poolwaffleshard boiled eggsheated poolonce a yearhear the waves crashingsand dollarsfirst floorlove this placeflat screen tv
Reviewed November 30, 2005

Great value. Great view and location. Good rooms; clean. Nice pool & jacuzzi. Continental breakfast at restaurant next door. Stayed one night, Nov. 18, 2005. Rate was $110, which wasn't bad for ocean view on a Friday night. This is like a deluxe "motel" with a knock-out view, with steps down to beach. I was a little concerned that I might hear freeway noise or noise from the room next door, but soundproofing seemed good. And in the middle of the night, I decided to open the sliding door a little bit to get some air. The sound of the waves lulled me right back to sleep! All rooms have ocean views. I would definitely stay there again.

8  Thank LaurelSB
Reviewed November 6, 2005

As per the previous reviews. This hotel is very good value for money ($101 per night). Large beds, superb views, nice staff. I wish i was still there. !!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2005
7  Thank littleiggy
Reviewed October 24, 2005

Stayed two nights en route from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Read about Kon Tiki on Trip Adviser and booked on strength of reviews and pictures. Very glad we did, great room on third floor with marvellous views towards Pismo and the Pacific. Intelligent, articulate and friendly staff. Will definately return and stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2005
10  Thank TimandCherylMcGill
Reviewed October 11, 2005

Stayed here one night on our drive between LA and San Francisco, and how we wished it was one week rather than just one night!
The room was extremely clean, quiet, spacious, and attractively decorated and the view from the balcony was exactly as shown on their website. The beds were so comfortable we all slept very well.
After the hustle and bustle of LA it was a real delight to relax on the balcony and watch the fantastic sunset that evening.
Check in and out was very quick, only took a couple of minutes and the staff were all friendly and welcoming.
The breakfast was nicely presented and perfectly adequate for the four of us.
We wouldn't look anywhere else for accommodation if we were lucky enough to visit Pismo Beach again.

• Stayed: September 2005
8  Thank kiwi1
Reviewed October 11, 2005

This place is excellent, clean and right off the beach. My husband and I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The rooms were very clean and all rooms faced the ocean.

When you first drive up it looks like a motel but dont' let that drive you away. This place is a definte repeat for me!

• Stayed: May 2005