“The view is breathtaking!”
Review of Kon Tiki Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pismo Beach
Kon Tiki Inn
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The room was very clean. That is the most important thing to me. The grounds were perfectly maintained. I loved it. My husband and daughter thought that the room could use some updating and said they probably wouldn't stay more then one night. I felt like I could live there forever! The view...you can't beat it. The breakfast was good too.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room. If I had to choose again I would either get a first floor NOT in the mi...
Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jenjen89

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very nice rooms - all ocean view, very clean rooms and exterior.Rooms doors do not have something to hold the door open to bring things in and out.The soap leaves a film on your body when you shower.Mattress need an upgrade.No microwave in the room.The breakfast is poor for the price of the room. The breakfast could be a lot better.It is a step below most motels.

Room Tip: Center rooms offers nice views in either direction.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brad D
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had a wonderful time here with two of my college aged kids, They wanted to go to a beach on their spring break, San Diego is too long a drive from Northern California, and Pismo Beach was only 4 hours away. The staff was friendly and courteous the whole 4 days we spent there. The free morning breakfast was more than I expected, and the waffles you make yourself were better than the ones I make at home.
Rooms were spacious enough for 3 people, the furnishings certainly not dated as others have said, with a very large flat screen TV. There is free access to a health club next door, my kids even did a spin class! All in all I feel this place is a great value and I wish to compliment the owner or owners on a wonderful hotel AND staff! They should all get raises. I wish all places were as great a value, and I hope that the owners keep their prices low. I know this means they will be busy, but hope they can reserve a room for me when I want....

Room Tip: All rooms face the water, so you can't miss.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank DocBones1
Reviewed March 23, 2013

the Kon Tiki Inn is in a good location by highway one. there is plenty to do near by and lots of restaurants withing minutes. Hotel in clean. It is nice to open the window and hear waves. They have free breakfast, there is also a restaurant next door.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We got a great deal on this hotel as it was off season. The location was wonderful-a staircase down to the ocean and plenty of beach to enjoy! Every room has a gorgeous view. The lower level rooms open up to plenty of grass area and your own patio. Parking was very convenient as well. Located just a few blocks from the pier and boardwalk area. Rooms are slightly dated, but very clean and well maintained. Great breakfast as well.

Cons-I have an 18 month old who just figured out how to open doors and the hotel doors DID NOT have an extra lock up higher. I had to barricade the door otherwise my little one could get out with one turn of the knob. Next time, I would just take a knob lock with me.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you want a quiet romantic getaway room that faces the beach where you can leave your balcony door open and be lulled to sleep or awakened by the sound of the surf........this is it! Quit looking at stay here. Amazing views from every room but try to stay on second or third floors. Comfortable beds, great rates, walk to the beach. Awesome place. We had reservations for two nights but stayed four. Didn't want to leave. Married 32 years and this was our first time here. What a waste of the previous 31! We'll be back..............

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hookemokie
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I am sadly writing this as we travel back home! This place by far exceeds every other hotel in pismo. Great price, amazing service, simple comfortable rooms with balcony and of course that VIEW! Spas yes 2! And heated pool very clean, access to gym and yummy continental breakfast! An added plus, they have a security guy constantly walking around!

• Stayed: March 2013