“Love this place....”

Tastes of the Valleys Wine Bar & Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognized by Wine Enthusiast Magazine as one of TOP 20 WINES BARS IN AMERICA, Tastes of the Valleys Wine Bar, offers nearly every wine in stock by the glass - DAILY! With a wine list approaching a 1000 wines (no, that is not a typo), you are sure to discover your next favorite. Open daily. - CHECK WEBSITE FOR HOLIDAY HOURS.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I love love love this place. The hostess(es) are always very friendly and aim to make your wine tasting experience enjoyable. Every time we go here, we walk out with a big smile on our face (and maybe a case of wine!).

1  Thank MichaelandJessi... D

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Not many places you can try wines from multiple regions. Very hospitable hosttess walked us through a flight of reds. Enjoyed a glass of my fave and another of her suggestion which was fabulous. Will definitely stop again!

1  Thank Tammy K
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent! The employees were like old friends and were very happy to help us! The wines were delicious. Kari was very knowledgeable and helpful! I would recommend this place!

1  Thank Kaliforniababe
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I were recently on our honeymoon traveling through California and we came across this little gem. We loved this place so much we went twice! The prices are really great, you taste 6 wines for $10. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable it makes your experience rememberable. Definitely check this wino's heaven out!

1  Thank cebryna
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want a huge selection of wines by the glass, excellent bottle pricing, and a very hospitable staff, this the place to go. I have been there several times and the owners are friendly and extremely knowledgeable about wines. They will let you taste virtually anything. They really make you feel comfortable and most importantly, they have a great prices. I'd recommend it before going out to dinner, after dinner, or just a visit to go there!

2  Thank tacowolf