“Excellent deli food and great service”
Review of The Moose Deli

The Moose Deli
Ranked #49 of 106 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Each sandwich will set you back between $7-9, which can seem steep for deli food but trust me it's worth it! They don't skimp on the ingredients and you get one heck of a sandwich! The hot pastrami is my favorite - a nice warm sandwich on toasty bread filled with good quality, fresh ingredients. The only thing I didn't care for was the potato salad, but the gentleman who rang us up was so friendly and welcoming and gave us such a generous portion that I really didn't mind. I would go back here any day.

1  Thank Elaine R

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I'm a long time Pismo patron and Mooses is a nice addition. Fresh good, great sandwiches and a friendly staff and vibe. Eat in the patio or take them with you. Soup was good too!

1  Thank Triangletravel
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This little Deli is an absolute gem! It was first recommended to us by a local who works in Pismo Beach and often eats there. We were on a visit from Oregon, staying 5 days, and decided to give it a try. We ended up eating there repeatedly. There is a nice little patio in the back, but the best part is the food. Everything was incredibly fresh and extraordinarily tasty. On top of that the service and prices are great. The clam chowder was so good we ended up having it three times while here. The sandwiches are generous and lighter eaters can easily share; and we loved the salads also. Be sure to get the peanut butter cookies! Don't be put off by the small size of this place. Use the patio or take out to your own by the sea location. You will become another five-star reviewer.

1  Thank peterwar
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Portions are huge, and I think it was probably the owner who was waiting on us. She was friendly and responsive and her sandwiches are filling. Only get a whole sandwich if your REALLY hungry. They are large enough to split as was the potato salad portion. Food was good, and place was a neat little ecclectic outdoor diner on the "main drag". We will definitely go again! Thanks!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I drove past this beautiful little hole in the wall too many times.....
Thanks to Trip Advisor, I made a point to go find this deli. It is fantastic. The food is fresh and made to order. While visiting Pismo (from Alaska) - I had my lunch here everyday.