“Great spa uncomfortable beds plumbing issues nice breakfast”

Quality Inn Pismo Beach
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Fresno, California
“Great spa uncomfortable beds plumbing issues nice breakfast”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The best thing I can say is the spa was amazing very nice a must use if you stay here the night . When we Stayed the plumbing backed up I was told its a ongoing issue a was given a plunger the bed was extra firm and provided no comfort I had very little sleep the breakfast is nice but understaffed only 1 person for 50 to 100 guests thier is waiting but got waffles muffines danish coffee and juice I choose this to save some money next time ill pay for a nice room on the beach

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Easy to get to from the freeway. Room was very clean and spacious. Bed and pillows were soft and best of all it had blankets. Not just one thin sheet than so many hotels overcharge for. $72.00 for me, my husband, and our 3 yr old for one night in a king bed non smoking. Other hotels usually charged us extra for non smoking. Kid friendly. The pool and spa area was resort worthy. The atmosphere they had was great. Tropical flowers surrounding it, a "rock" waterfall spa area that curved around, wide curvy pool. The temperature was perfect. 10° difference between the two. And last but certainly not least, breakfast! An actual breakfast. Biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cereal, eggs, you could make your own waffles and pancakes and toast. They had huge selection of juice and coffee, fruits and pastries too. All in all, best hotel experience I've ever had.

• Stayed July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I like this place, I also like the location walking distance to multiple places. I will stay here again in the near future. No problems while I was there. I also liked, that there was a Mexican restaurant next door. Wine tasting location in front of the hotel, an outlet mall around the corner walking distance.

Room Tip: I liked it, the beach was close by.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank MrRS-lv-sm
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Stay the weekend of 26th and 27th of April. Rooms were filthy, and had a foul odor when we arrived. I paid $278.00 for two nights and would have been better if we stayed motel 6, it would've been cheaper. We had a bag of chips opened on the table, we went to the pool and came to the room and found the bag of chips full of ROACHES!!!!!!
It's been less than a week we've both developed a rash all over our bodies possible SCABIES... And they are charging us $30.00 for pillows that we did not take or wanted. WE are at the doctor's office waiting for the results.

• Stayed April 2013
11 Thank LWK73tahiti

Travelers are raving about these Pismo Beach hotels

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a room at this choice hotel on 4/25/13 it was a double bed. One of the beds I notice had a tooth flosser left on the head board. I took it to the front desk and let the clerk know, I didnt make a fuss about it when I could have. A little later I was laying on that same bed and discovered the blanket was dirty. I went to the front desk again I didnt make a fuss about I ask for a clean blanket and gave him the dirty one. Later I found out that the clerk got in trouble for giving me a clean blanket. There is no reason the clerk should have gottn in to trouble for trying to provide good customer service. Thats sad! I guess I should have made a fuss about it and demanded another room from the start.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Tea1976
Redlands, California
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Standard motel room, the breakfast "room" is basically the other end of the lobby, didn't try the food. Most Choice hotels that I have stayed in leave coffee and the fixings out throughout the day - this one did not. I had to ask for tea (it was put away in back) and the creamer was the powdered stuff (yuck).
The only staff I saw was the same woman who checked us in when we arrived at 3 and checked us out when we left at 6 (does she live there?) - she spoke English so fast it was difficult to understand what she was saying.
The room was clean and cheap, but nothing to say, "come back and see us". And if you are looking for any kind of view, try a different motel.

Room Tip: No views, so one will be the same as any other
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice older hotel. Friendly staff. Rooms a bit noisy from adjacent rooms. Improved breakfast selections and no problems with the hot water this time. Clean rooms with great location. Stayed here over 30 times. Good value for the $.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Quality_Inn_PB, General Manager at Quality Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Hello Mike,

We have made quite a few changes in recent months and I am so glad you noticed. Thank you very much for taking the time and post your comments on Tripadvisor.

See you soon!!