Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$100.39
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Pismo Pier
from $100.39
More Info
from $35.00
More Info
1,648 results
All reviews shops and restaurants great beach nice walk clam chowder watch the sunset surfers fishing pismo ocean waves vendors souvenirs coastline surfing
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

First time visiting Pismo Beach, I went out to the end of the pier and just stood there looking around at everything. The surfers, the crashing waves up to the seashore, the screaming kids filled with excitement, the hills and expanse of sandy beach that seemed to go on forever one way and to the cliff side on the other. Take it all in and pay attention to everything. You may feel what I felt. The little bait shop on the pier has other stuff too. I bought a beautiful carved jewelry box for $6 many years ago and I still love it today. I filled it with the sand dollars I found and a couple sea shells. Whenever I open it, it smells like Pismo Beach. Great memories!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank travelbug43_8
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I stopped at Pismo Beach on my drive from LA to San Francisco. Got there in time for the sunset and took the most amazing pictures! Just lovely.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 7, 2016

There is a great walking area if you walk to your left near Sandcastle Inn and you will see some steps off to your left which has a hiking trail and a boardwalk for great ocean views and leads back to the pier where you can continue your walk. Also a great morning walk to the right all the way down to the end where there are some intersting rock formations

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank Richard J
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Very nice views of Pismo and the surrounding mountains. I was there for Labor DDay and it did get a little crowded, but it was fine.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

We were walking the long stretch of misty beach when I could see numerous birds out along the Ocean and then I saw it - the whales breaching the water to eat - we saw at least 10 of them out there feeding - it was soooo cool to see and video record that

Date of experience: September 2016