“Enjoyable Stroll”

268 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 693 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Stroll”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Walking out on the wharf to watch the sun set was a perfect ending to our day. The breeze was cool but not cold and the seagulls floated around watching us to see if we would ignore the rules and toss something to them...we did not so they moved on. You could still see surfers in the waves and the lights from town twinkled back at us from the shore. Enjoyable experience and we will return to see if the sunset will amazes us again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rebekajean

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Must see while in Pismo”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The Pismo Pier provides beautiful sunrise/sunset views. Watch the tourists & local fishermen do what they do. Always a favorite for the kids when we visit.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with Riviera Casino & Hotel

Coeur dAlene
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Come Back to the 60's and experience feeling young again.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I lived on the Central Coast for seven years. I visited the Pismo Pier, walked along the beautiful old cracked and roughened wood boards looking down through the cracks onto the wet sand, reaching the very end of the pier and feeling like a bird who could take off into the wind. I've enjoyed fish and chips, BBQ, ice cream....many treats that were delicious, shopped for a cheap pair of flip flops and beachcombed for starfish and pebbles. I've visited the nightclubs and heard some good music and just basically felt like I was taken back to a time when nothing mattered and I was just a teen at the beach trying to get a tan, checking out the surfers riding the waves and waiting for the sun to set. Sometimes I think people just expect to much change. I like to go back in time and watch how it used to be. I think Pismo has purposely tried to stay in that particular time zone and I appreciate that.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank J Y
Sacramento, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Always enjoy visiting Pismo Pier. It's a beautiful view, and the shops and restaurants are nice to visit. Great place to eat or get souvenirs.

Visited February 2014
San Francisco, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Big beach”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nice views up, down and around the pier. A little typical tourist trap regarding the shops. Not too crowded during February and the weather was good. Not too hard to park. There is a chowder place that had a line down the street, I don't remember the name and did not go there. Must be good.

Visited February 2014