“Dine here for a good times and the great view”
Review of Ventana Grill

Ventana Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ventana Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Discover the cool, coastal world of Ventana Grill and experience our unique coastal fusion cuisine, unlike any other. With an atmosphere that channels the four elements, Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach immerses guests in the enchanting pleasures of the natural world.
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Located right near the cliff. Outstanding view especially on the sunset. Service was very good, showed that they really concerned for our well beings as we have quite a big group. Food tastes okay, not so great but not too bad either. Had a very good times with friends overthere anyways.

1  Thank SolesTraveller
Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I had a very nice get-away weekend last weekend in Pismo Beach. We decided to try Ventana Bar and Grill for dessert since it was next to our hotel. Not only did the restaurant have an awesome ocean view, but we were amazed the quality of the hand-made desserts. My wife ordered the chocolate fondu and was given hand-made churros to dip in an amazing chocolate sauce. I ordered the cheesecake wrap and was in awe at how deliciously warm it was which went extremely well with the vanilla bean ice cream with which to dip. The manager asked was very nice and gave us a coupon for our next visit and I cannot wait to reutrn for dessert soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

People obviously go here to watch the sunset. The place was packed with a long wait when we arrived just before sunset on a Thursday evening, but after the sun went down and the views disappeared, it cleared out quickly. The service was great and the food very good.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Loved the Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach! The food was great, and our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and wine selection. The decor and ambiance was very nice, but not stuffy. I dressed up a little, but my husband and son wore jeans, which was just fine. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Went hoping for good seafood. I ordered white sea bass and my husband ordered salmon, specifying it to be medium rare. Both were over cooked. Although my fish was dried out I kept it and my husband returned his and chef stated because of the way it is prepared he was unable to do medium rare( then why not say so before?). He then got the shrimp scallop risotto special which he loved.

1  Thank Maureen D