“Great overall experience”
Review of Ventana Grill

Ventana Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ventana Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Discover the cool, coastal world of Ventana Grill and experience our unique coastal fusion cuisine, unlike any other. With an atmosphere that channels the four elements, Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach immerses guests in the enchanting pleasures of the natural world.
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were staying down the road and I had heard very good things about this place from some friends who were regular visitors. We were not disappointed! My wife had the chicken burrito - which was HUGE. It was very tasty with guacamole and mole sauce on top. Plenty for two to share or for one if you want to take half home. I had the fish special which was a Cajun style silk snapper on green rice. I enjoyed it very much. The meal was very good but our server made the evening extra special by being attentive but not overbearing, as well as being friendly and professional. The manager stopped by our table as well and even took our final drink order! We'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Bogey G

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is perfect. Beautiful view right on the ocean, great service, amazing food, what more could you ask for. They have fresh tortillas to start the meal and they just added that extra something to the meal. I went with a group and I do not think anyone was disappointed. It is a little more expensive but for what you get and the location it is worth every penny and is still not "expensive". Definitely recommend this to anyone and hope to make it back before I leave the area.

1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Food tasted great...lots of flavor. They also serve tortillas with different sauces wich were very tasty. It even comes with an awesome view of the ocean!!

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Let me first just say that the waterfront views were wonderful. The food was amazing and easily tailored to one's taste buds, spice tolerance, etc.
Mark was our waiter, and he is fantastic. He is so knowledgable on everything the chef prepares. He's MORE than willing to request any modifications for you. He was exceptionally polite, friendly, and had impeccable timing.
Scallops and prawns dish was delicious if you're a seafood enthusiast, but they sure can cook a steak pretty darn well, too. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Kanicane
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Ventana was nice inside, we had to wait for a table, but enjoyed a drink in the bar area. We were seated in the dining room which was pretty, service was good, but the food was just okay. My husband ordered to special of cioppino for $32 and was very disappointed. It was bland with not very much fish.

We would not go back, unfortunately there are not many nicer restaurants in the area.