BeachComber Inn
Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
Pismo Lighthouse
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
The Cliffs Resort(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Sandcastle Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$205
SeaVenture Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$611
$332
All reviewsgas fireplaceno elevatorwithin walking distancelittle thingsroom was spotlessswimming poola great stayperfect locationgracekitchenettepierpismoarmoiremoteldrawersmattressessteps
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The redecorated rooms were really well done and the rooms had everything we could have thought of for our stay, including (and we didn't see this till we checked out) a step stool for kids for the sinks, dish soap and sponge, plates, utensils, microwave and even a laptop/writing desk. Grace is really lovely and the nicest thing was that after asking (upon booking) if they had sand toys to borrow and/or a place to put ours so that we wouldn't dirty up the room, we checked in to find that the owner (not Grace) supplied us with toys that my kids loved. It's very close to the beach and is in downtown Pismo so no need to go down and up a steep flight of stairs.
The only things I would have liked to have were a) two queens instead of two doubles and b) real water glasses instead of the disposables but the lack didn't detract from the stay.

Thanks for a great stay, Grace.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Knoodle
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I love this cozy little place! Its personaly owned so you really feel caterted to. She saw we had a baby so she even brought up extra towels! The rooms are very clean and cutely decorated these pictures are not up to date!!!! Plus the room has lots of extra things to make your stay easy, like plates, cups and utensils, qtips, blow dryer, microwave and tons more. They even have an extra TALL shower head which was nice for my husband. My favorite is the fire place which makes it so cozy and romantic at night. This is the place I will definately stay EVERYTIME I go to Pismo. Its close to everything but quiet enough for a good sleep!! Heres the web for updated pictures :) http://www.beachcomberinn.net/

Room Tip: We had room number seven which was one bed it was a pretty big room and had tons of windows so we could see everything!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We had a great stay at the Beachcomber. The rooms are spotless, we had a very comfortable bed, loved the tile bathroom, and we were about a block from the beach. We had booked at motel in the area but from the look of the place, were afraid to enter their parking lot so we looked for a vacancy at the Beachcomber. Luckily, they had a room available. We want to thank Grace for helping to make our trip unforgettable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bakpakr34
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was looking for a place to stay mid way on my trip from Southern California to San Jose; after much searching online I came across the BeachComber Inn --- and I am so glad that I did! I didn't realize that the Pismo Classic Car Show was in town that weekend until I pulled into town and saw all the activity; however, once we pulled into the covered parking area for the BeachComber I realized we were in the perfect place! Located just about a block from the beach, we found ourselves checked into the cutest hotel room ever!!! Elegantly remodeled, the owner has left nothing to chance - this room/inn provides better amenities that other large name hotels that charge double the price. So cutely furnished in true "beach" style, there is an armoire with a flat screen tv, free wi-fi, the most comfortable bed in the world, a cozy chair to read in, a small dinette table and a cute little kitchen area complete with a mini fridge, microwave, and a Keurig coffee maker. Grace (the owner) has thought of everything --- there's a corkscrew, some disposable cups so you can take your morning coffee down for a stroll on the beach, real coffee cups for the room, all the bath amenities you could think of --- even a notebook and pen in the nightstand drawer! The room we were assigned (#7, I believe) is on the very end (it might be larger than the others) and had two patio chairs and a small table on the deck outside. I cannot say enough about this cute, cozy, well-managed inn!! Kudos on a spectacular place to stay in one of California's last true beach towns. My only hope is that I am able to make another trip up the coast and stay here again!!

Room Tip: Ask for the last room on the back end --- you get a "peek" at the ocean from the kitchen window, plus it has an extra window by virtue of being on the end, and the room is a little larger than the others! Like a mini-suite!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BadDiver
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying at the beachcomber. It's within walking distance of the beach & good restaurants. The rooms are cozy & very nicely decorated. Staff was very welcoming & helpful. Hope we have an opportunity to come back, would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012