“delicous food+drink+stunning view=great combo”

Marisol at the Cliffs
Reserve with OpenTable
Marisol at the Cliffs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 105 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spy Glass
Transit: The bus stops right in front of the cliffs or down the street at spy glass.
Description: "Marisol" translates to "The Sun and the Sea" and no where is this more evident than through the flavors of the food. The menu at "Marisol" has been developed as New American Cuisine. As the premier choice of Pismo Beach restaurants, all of the dishes at "Marisol" are prepared with a soulful touch by Chef de Cuisine Victor Flores, featuring produce from fields of local farmers, seafood fresh off the boats of local fishermen, and naturally raised meats and poultry. The wine list for "Marisol" is awarded by Wine Spectator and has an amazing wines by the glass page with many local wines from Monterey to Santa Barbara County. For the finest oceanfront dining experience, try our award-winning Pismo Beach California restaurant "Marisol at the Cliffs".
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Several great meals here, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Love the casual, happy vibe. Dine in or out overlooking above the Pacific. Have always enjoyed our servers. Wonderful breakfast buffet with made -to-order omelets. Live music often playing in the sunshine (but not too loud:). Nothing like it on a sunny day.

1  Thank luvs2travel333
There are newer reviews for Marisol at the Cliffs

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is the best Sunday champagne brunch in the county. More food than anyone could eat, and it's all very tasty. Crab! Yum!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Interesting &diverse menu. Tuna fish tacos were excellent starter.
Solid wine list featuring strongly the great local wines. Big helpings, very professional staff and a beautiful room. Sensational 's margharitas. If it was near me I would eat here every week

1  Thank 1962crash
Reviewed October 25, 2012

While staying in Pismo Beach we dined at Marisol not once but twice because it was so wonderful. When we arrived for dinner each time the restaurant was quite busy and we were sure we would have to wait for a table but, within minutes, the manager Jason had us seated on the outdoor patio which had a beautiful ocean view. Jason not only seated us promptly but visited us, as well as the other diners, to ensure a delightful dining experience. Our servers Eric, the first night, and Holly, the second night were very attentive, pleasant, and helpful with menu suggestions. The menu offered so many delectable options it was hard to decide but we did and were not disappointed by any of our selections. The Seared Duck Breast and the Braised Short Ribs were melt in your mouth delicious as were the Grilled Chicken Club and the Resort Burger (best burger my husband ever had). The Coconut Shrimp is to die for and the Clam Chowder is Pismo's best. Also, the Funnel Cake with Strawberries and Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream was an absolutely luscious way to top things off. Our compliments to Chef Gregg for not only his ability to meld flavors so deliciously but also to present them in such a beautiful manner. Marisol is definitely one of our favorites and we will be dining there each time we visit the Central Coast.

1  Thank kammylin
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I absolutely cannot wait to go back to this restaurant. It was so perfect, the service was excellent, and the menu is amazing. My boyfriend and I went here for date night, and it was such a great decision. The menu is contemporary American, and I ordered the Prix Fixe menu with starter salad, roasted chicken with fingerlings and artichokes, and chocolate cake. I honestly believe everything at this restaurant would be delicious, but I was blown away by how good such a simple meal could be.

Also, they have a singer singing requests all night. I even got her to sing my favorite song just to cap off the night. The only downside was it was pretty dark so there wasn't much of a view, but if you went at sunset I'm sure its heavenly.