“Excellent place to stay and affordable!!!!!!”
Review of Ocean Breeze Inn

Ocean Breeze Inn
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed September 23, 2007

Me and my husband had a blast at pismo beach. Our room was just right for us. The only problem I had with the room was that there was an unlocked door seperating our room from the room next to us. It would of been perfect if it wasn't for that door and there was no lock on that door to even beable to lock it. Other then that the Ocean Breeze Inn is a great place to stay. While we were there, there was a party next door but you can't blame the Inn for that it could happen anywhere if you really think about it. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone. The staff was very very friendly I think they deserve a EXCELLENT!! as well. This place is very close to all resturants, shopping, night clubs and best of all the BEACH!!! I just want to thank the whole Ocean Breeze Inn staff for making it the best trip me and my husband have ever been on. There customer service and hospitality was GREAT! A+++++++

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank naenae78

Reviewed August 6, 2007

The place was not bad. Parking was the worst. Unless you drive a ford festiva. Unfortunantly seem like all there were was SUVs. 1 Work truck was there took up 3 spots? Continental Breakfast was not great but they didnt have to have 1. And Sat night peaple next to us were nice enough to have a party. Called office said look into it dont think ever did. Because we called few times after that never got an answer. Luckily someone called police around midnight and it stopped. Access to town was awesome heated pool was nice. overall was ok. But parking is the worst.

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank noo_fear1
Reviewed August 1, 2007

Just got back from a three day (two nights) trip to Pismo. I won't lie...this is an older motel...but the place was CLEAN....my wife is very finicky about cleanliness and she turned down the sheets, inspected the bath, and gave the kitchenette the once over (stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave...all of it was very tidy and clean...my complimemts to the housekeeping staff...even the benches and sidewalk areas were clean...despite the fact that it was busy while we were there and a ton of sand must be brought back on wet feet, etc (the beach is a two minute walk!..two blocks away! Before we booked... I'd read that other people had complained about hot water issues...all I can say is that we had all the hot water we could want...I think the negative reviews on this site must have come from years ago, because the present management (Richard Leal is a very warm and friendly manager) and staff were great and we have absolutely zero complaints...again, the Inn is old but I think it's a great place for a family with kids that are visiting Pismo for the outdoors and not some swanky room ambience. I feel we got our money's worth! The location is incredible...two blocks from the main Pismo pier, shopping, and beach. I could see rthe ocean from the kitchenette we had...but I don't think most of the rooms had much of a view of the water. Also...my wife took my grandkids to the heated pool...said it also a little old but the kids had a blast. What else? .... oh yeah....we had pastries and orange juice every morning...very simple, nothing fancy, but it was a good way to start the day. No negatives...great location and clean accomodations, with a friendly staff. Thanks. I'll be back!!!

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank stoicspartan
Reviewed July 26, 2007

A regular roadside motell-dump. Rooms are extremely small, old and ugly. The heater in the room was impossible to turn off in the middle of the summer - made the room unbearable hot. Much too expencive for what you get. Could'nt wait to get out of there.

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank hvaerdette
Reviewed June 26, 2007

After a long day driving we decided we needed to break up our journey so pulled into Pismo Beach and saw the Ocean View. The manager could not have been more helpful. We had lovely clean rooms (a bit basic but great value for money!). Even though it was after 6pm and the pool was closed, the manager opened it up for us as we were exhausted after a long drive. He even came and turned the heat up for us 10 mins later. He recommended a lovely Italian resaurant 5 mins walk away (can't remember the name). In the morning we were given coffee, fruit and danish pastries to take to the beach for a breakfast picnic!!

For the price I can't recommend this motel highly enough!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank lsnod
Reviewed June 3, 2007

I loved our stay here at the ocean breeze inn, it was clean and the management was exalant very helpfull telling us the best places to eat ,so close to everything just steps away from every thing including the beach, no driving at all. we look foward to returning to ocean breeze inn without a doubt.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple