“It's Alright”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 13, 2010

The food was fine, the atmosphere is dated - virtually unchanged since i was a child - and the kids working the restaurant are amateurs. Often messing up like bringing my condiments twice over and walking by my empty drink multiple times in a hurry. I would go if you want good seafood. It's not what it once was. Prices have gone up.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

THIS PLACE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SPLASH OR EVEN BRAD'S --both are over rated --Pismo Fish & Chips & Seafood restaurant is so very good with the best clam chowder I've ever eaten. My hope is that someday, everyone will get to experience the Grand Dining at an affordable price at Pismo Fish & Chips Restaurant.

Reviewed September 23, 2010

I was highly let down by this place, chewy, thick batter, cheap rubbery fish. Go to steamers and get their fish and chips, amazing!

Reviewed August 25, 2010

I had fried beer battered shrimp and it came with six shimp that looked large until I took a bite to find it was 80% batter. My wife was happy with her fish and chips and the childs meal is a good value at $4.95. The waiter only showed up to take the order, deliver the order and to give us the bill. No refills, I had to get my own ketchup etc.

Reviewed August 24, 2010

I have a few favs here being a local. The chowder. Fresh and choked full of veggies. It doesnt bathe my tummy in heavy cream. Its perfect and when ordered with crab on top.... WOWIE!
The fish n slaw, with the halibut, not cod.. however the cod is good too.
I love the grilled Halibut as well.
The Surfer clams! Pismo's biggest and best. yes, fried, but sometimes ya just gotta have some?
There are many places to dine here in the five cities area. Many with a view. THIS isnt one of them. Good Mom N Pop food? U betcha.... After dinner u can walk a block and get a view:)