“Fantastic! We were lucky to be there on opening day”

Pismo Fish & Chips & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Earth
“Fantastic! We were lucky to be there on opening day”
Reviewed December 27, 2009

We went for fish & chips on boxing day (26 Dec) and found out that they had just reopened after a month of renovations. How lucky we were! The food was excellent. We had fish & chips of course - the fish was cod! not some unnamed 'white' fish. The fried shrimp dinner was amazing. the shrimp was big, fresh & crunchy, not overcooked. Came with chowder and baked potatoes. It was overall a great meal. Kids meal was only about $6, came with a meal and a drink. my daughter had a fish & lots of chips.

1 Thank soj0urner

twofortheroad_9
“Not so good in Pismo”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We read the reviews of this place and thought how could we go wrong. But we did. We boath ordered the fish and chips thinking that this was the signature dish, since it is in the name,and were both disapointed. The fish tasted good and wasn,t greasy but besides that it was average.

San Francisco
“The largest Fish & Chips you've ever seen.”
Reviewed September 15, 2009

A very old restaurant with a lot of history - the fish and chips were amazing!

Fresno
“good food”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

everything we had was very tasty. Try the tri tip wrap youll be suprised. Patio seating is nice. Service was good.

California City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch time”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Good! ( same as always which is good for me.) I love shrimp so I thought I would try it. The 1/2 bowl was huge! I had to share it I couldn't eat it all. The fish and chips were hot and crispy the tarter flavorful and the service fast and friendly. I love going back to old stomping grounds and finding that the food is still the same. Thank you people of "Pismo fish and chips" for being there and allowing me a visit back to my youth.