“FAsssssssssst Delivery!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Best cheese pizza that we have EVER had, hands down!!!
Right in Shell Beach, free and fast delivery. We ordered from them mostly because it was local, but we were very please with their speedy delivery & excellent grub!

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We were seated promptly,place was pretty much empty. Service started out ok but started lagging after we ordered. Everything was ala carte. First time I had to order a salad with pasta. Busboy cleaning tables had to bring us more bread and tea. Also the first time I,ve had to pay over 60.bucks for 2 bowls of meat balls and spaghetti and a small pizza. The food was good, but I do not see locals eating a Thursday night dinner at a local pizza place and having to pay that much money for a family. 2 menu,s

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If we lived closer than 30 minutes away, this would be our local pizza spot. The salad was fresh and tasty, and both pizzas were excellent. My 8, 5, and 2 yr old boys loved the cheese and my wife and I enjoyed the fresh toppings on the veggie.

The breadsticks were outstanding.

Probably the best part was the service. The young man pouring the water must have refilled us a half dozen times, and was very friendly and stopped to chat. Its the little things like that that make a difference. Our waiter was also very friendly, and made sure the kids had crayons and paper.

A real nice, friendly, home-type atmosphere with great food. We will be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Exactly what I was hoping for. Casual atmosphere, good pizza, decent prices and friendly service. Nothing fancy, just a good pizza experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

my order was delivered to my hotel. fast and no hassle. great pizza and they dinner rolls is sooo good with their spagetti. will order again when i get back in pismo