“Lovely place for lunch and drinks”
Review of The Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bistro
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on a whim comIng from San Fran to Napa- wonderful portion sizes so you don't feel overwhelmed walking away. They have a unique take on bruschetta which was more like a caprese, but lovely none the less. We would definitely come back.

1  Thank Kflet23
There are newer reviews for The Bistro

Reviewed February 5, 2009

Interesting menu, pretty good prices. Sometimes a bit of an attitude. Great for a business lunch.

Reviewed January 26, 2006

The appetizer (fritto misto) was good and the peartini was excellent (if a bit pricey at $10).

The main courses (ahi tuna, mac 'n cheese & ceasar w/ chicken) were all fine, though I think $33 for ahi is pushing it - especially for being way out in Pinole. And the salad portion was a bit small for an entree. Perhaps they could offer an entree version?

The dessert (cheesecake) was HORRIBLE. It tasted like it had been in the fridge for weeks, and our waiter never bothered to ask why we hadn't eaten it. Seems like that would be a given...

Overall, too expensive for the location and quality/quantity. My friend who lives in Pinole said she's not planning to return and I'm sure we won't be back next time I visit her. The drinks are great, so hanging out at the bar could be fun but will break the bank quickly at $10+ per cocktail...

2  Thank ede510