“great food at even better price”

Tina's Place Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Pinole
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Simply A Great Meal!
El Sobrante
“great food at even better price”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Tina's place in Pinole california is one of those restaurants that when you go you fill at home. Known the owner since they had this restaurant in another place. Great food no matter what you order you will always be happy. If try on a sunday be worn that it gets pack, the french toast is wonderfull, but my family's favorite is the chicken fry steak. Portions a more than what you can eat, so be ready to take some home. Most of the people working there have beeen there for many years and they make you feel at home.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank BitaOne

“Good food!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Large meals! I had chicken fried Steak, it was very good, mashed potatoes, and gravy was very good. The veg was squash and was cold, not cool, but just like it was plated from the refrig. We had two waitresses competiting for our table and it was clumsy and confusing. My wife ordered the ultra burger and liked it, however it took a lot of conversation and time to get her fries. The servers are pleasant but need a big tune up.
I will go again but will be more direct with the waiters.

2 Thank Sagesroad
El Cerrito, California
“Not a place for dinner...”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I went here with my brother, and I was disappointed with dinner. Service was first of all, slow even though they were not busy. I wasnt offered any specials or any drinks.
I ordered the t bone steak, and it was terrible. It was dry, tasteless and burnt. I can compare it to Texas Roadhouse in Fairfield. My brother had the fried chicken, and I prefer KFC. I wont be eating here again!

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Vai L
Richmond, Virginia
“Great food, great prices!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We went for breakfast and were very pleased with the service and the food. Then we got the check! Wow! We spent more at McDonald's. This place is awesome!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Moou
“Good breakfast place”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I had breakfast here and I found the food was very good. The servicewas prompt and the decor was nicely done The dishes are large.

1 Thank Sagesroad