“Excellent service from the cashier!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in Pinole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We have been visiting this location since they were open, but this is the first time the cashier was totally into the service! Her name is Desire, and she has been the very FIRST one to remind me about my rewards, usually you are the one who need to tell them! So, it felt really great, because it was a day ahead of my Birthday so it felt even more especial! Thanks Desire you made my day!
Another great thing, is that they are now opening at 6 a.m. and closing till 10 p.m., so we are sure to still find loaves of bread at 8 p.m.!

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Like the other Panera Bread locations I have had lunch at, this location did not disappoint. You walk up to order. Our meals were ready very quickly. There is a wide variety of soups, sandwiches, salads and baked goods to choose from. One of my favorite baked goods is the pumpkin muffin which they have all year long.

My lunch was fresh and delicious! I think Panera Bread is always a good choice for lunch and would definitely stop back at this location if I was in the area.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My wife and I visited for lunch and she was pleased with her salad, had a lot of chicken and a piece of bread. The condiment station had one butter so she had to go back to the counter and ask for more. I had the asiago steak sandwich. The bread was great and the horseradish mayo was good. Had to look twice to see if there was steak on the sandwich. Had I put the meat from both halves on 1/2 it would have been a much better sandwich. I've never had a sandwich anywhere that skimpy on meat. Wanted soup but after my last attempt to get hot soup I passed on that option. The only thing worth while there is the bread or muffins or around the holidays the holiday bread. The thing that worried me is that after people left no one came around to clean the tables or the carpet. It had crumbs all over. Won't be back except for backed goods to go.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Besides being able to get a little internet work done, Panera has so many goodies on the menu, its fun to go again and again. My daughter and I had a very pleasant experience dining at Panera, and price is really reasonable too.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I like Panera. They do a lot of catering where I work, and the product is usually consistent and good.
But I went here to eat on my own, and while the food is OK, it seems the staff could be a lot happier in their work. It's almost a current of tension, as though they are "in the weeds" and really aren't sure how to get caught up.
An improvement in the staff morale would seem to go a long way.
The product is fine (heck it's just a sandwich or salad basically), and it's convenient. I just wish I felt more comfortable there.

1  Thank Michael W