“Wonderful sushi, sashimi, bento boxes, & more!”
Review of Happy Sashimi

Happy Sashimi
Ranked #11 of 70 Restaurants in Pinole
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 25, 2015

The worst thing I can say about Happy Sashimi is that it is near my home, and I want to go back more and more. A wide variety of fresh and delicious sushi, several kinds of sake, and very good service is there for me to dig into. Sometimes at peak hours the service is slow. Order some great appetizers, sip on sake, and watch the sushi chefs. It is all worth it!

Reviewed December 30, 2014

Its fresh all the time. I have tried different sushi, and their soups, seafood soup. Its more than enough serving for one person unless you're very hungry. Its close to some of my favorite place to shop.

Reviewed December 9, 2014 via mobile

I don't like California rolls. The lunch combo offers a choice between California roll or spicy tuna. I asked if that applies to dinner. The waitress said "sure" but returned shortly saying the sushi chef wouldn't do it. I said I'd pay the difference. Still no. I asked the waitress to tell the chef that if he was that insensitive to his customers, I'd never return. She returned with the combo with a California roll. I sent the $27 platter back and said I'd accept it if I couled swap the California roll and pay the difference. Answer was no. I will never return to a place that doesn't accommodate my reasonable request. Do the owners know this is how they treat customers? Been here several times before and the sushi is mediocre and the price is as high as a really good sushi restaurant where fish is fresher. It is close to my house.

1  Thank rhyslud
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Sorry , Ive been to Japan and maybe Im a snob. The food seemed prepared way ahead and I just didnt care for the stock they sued for the soups or the sauces. Not my kind of place

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Who could imagine you can find the best sushi place in Pinole?? The fish is sooooo fresh and good! We tried a lot of different rolls. Titanic, 49ers (I'm a Raiders fan but it was delicious LOL) and Crazy Horse are the best!!! I'm definitely coming back!!!

Been to Happy Sashimi? Share your experiences!